Thursday 4 April 2013

Classic Fedora [REVIEW]

Hello Robloxians
Today I'll be Doing a review on The Classic Fedora.

Classic Fedora:













The Classic Fedora is the 23rd Most Favoured Hat on Roblox it sold for 900 and became limited at 10, 094 sales and is now selling for 23, 500 Robux +, so its really dear for a non-rare hat. Because Rare Hats only have like 100 sales. This hat is one of many but instead of having a texture they just made it Plain Black unlike fedoras such as "azure pinstripe fedora" which is blue. There is one thing about this Fedora I do not like and it has happened to such fedoras as All Sparkle time fedora's and Bluesteel Fedora. Here's a picture I took while on game with classic fedora.




That curve there is horrible for when you are playing some people may like it but I obviously don't.
And I have no idea how to get rid of it with another hat since barely any other hats cover that part of the back.

Texture
 The Texture is quite lame and boring since its only one colour and I think they could improve that, The mark I give for Classic fedora Texture is:
                                      
3/10
Mesh
The Mesh is brilliant at the front of the Classic Fedora but the only problem was the part I showed you at the back. I give the Classic Fedora Mesh Mark a:
7/10
Overall
Overall the mark would be :
6/10
Thank you for reading.












~bat2011~

1 comment: