Friday 5 April 2013

PT-ST4 Mobile armor - Review

Hi all bat here.
Today ill be reviewing PT-ST4 Mobile Armour.


















PT-ST4 is a amazing Package where you have 1 antenna on the head and two on your back it also has alot of writing around it to make it look like future cop Armour or something close to that. I love this package and it is the best one I have seen yet it comes with a amazing helmet which kind of looks like a motorcycle helmet mixed with a Robo-Cop helmet. Here is a picture I put together without the helmet on.
Texture:

I indeed love the metal texture with the red stripes.
So the mark for the Texture I give will be a:

9/10

Mesh:

The Mesh makes you look all buff but at the same time it makes you look like a robot.
The mark I give for Mesh will be:

7/10

Overall:

This is a Very well done Package done by Roblox and has alot of detail which shows alot of hard work put into it. The Overall Mark is:

9/10


Thank you for reading.
Bat out.
~bat2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment